The Private Tulum & Coba Tour is practically what it says, it will take you to these two Mayan Archaeological sites in the Riviera Maya. It is totally up to you to decide how long you want to stay in each place. If you know the area you can decide where to eat or the driver can suggest a place for you. You can also decide to go to a cenote in this tour if you have enough time.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but we suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- Coba is about 50 km west of Tulum, climb the ruins and explore.
- Tulum express tours and Coba express tours available
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. We do not offer this tour as a public bus tour.
Official guides inside the ruins are not included. You can hire a guide at each site entrance. Tram in Tulum is 20 pesos per person.
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.