Category : Uncategorized
Snorkel in the second largest reef in the world. The reef that is located just in front of the Riviera Maya is the second largest reef system in the world after the one in Australia.
The tour leaves specifically from the Town of Puerto Morelos, which is considered as the entrance to the Riviera Maya. Puerto Morelos is only 25 minutes from the Cancun area.
This beautiful Riviera Maya Snorkeling tour will take you to two different spots in the Coral Reef Barrier, depending on the day and the current, our Captains will know where to go better.
The Snorkeling Tour takes about two hours, it is 15 minutes of each trip and then 45 minutes snorkeling.
This Snorkeling Tour is provided by: Riviera Maya Snorkeling
- The Van will pick you up in your hotel in Cancun somewhere in between 7:45 and 8:15 am. (This is a shared ride picking up people in different hotels).
- The Van will arrive at the Beach Club in Puerto Morelos where you’ll be registered and given a wristband.
- The boat will depart from the Beach Club at 9 am so be sure to be ready.
- The Snorkeling Tour lasts about 2 hours, and after that you come back to the Beach Club where you can spend some free time as you wish.
- You’ll be served with a bottle of water during the tour. Arriving back at the Beach Club you’ll be offered a water or soda, a Hamburger and a Beer.
- You can choose two different pick up times for your departure, 1 PM or 5 PM, this needs to be set up prior to the tour so we can set up the vans.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Set of dry clothes to change after tour.
- Sneakers or sandals.
- Cash or credit cards.
Cancun Snorkeling Riviera Maya
The price for the Snorkeling tour is $75 USD per person.
INCLUDED IN THE CANCUN SNORKELING TOUR RIVIERA MAYA.
- Private A/C transportation from your Hotel in Cancun to the Riviera Maya Snorkeling spot.
- English speaking driver
- Greeting at the Beach Club and registration.
- 2 hrs Snorkeling Tour.
- Entrance fee to the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park.
- 2 waters, 1 Hamburguer, 1 beer.
- Free time at the Beach Club.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra foods or drinks at the Beach Club.
- Shopping at the Riviera Maya Snorkeling Beach Club.
Cancellation & Reservation Policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even we can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.
Riviera Maya Snorkeling Tour price
The Snorkeling Tour is $75 USD per person.